Welcome Fulshear Magazine Readers. We’re glad you’re here!
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, halved lengthwise, and cut into 1/2 in slices
- 12 oz. bulk pork sausage
- 1 bell pepper (I use green and yellow)
- 1 sweet onion
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 medium orange (I sometimes sub fresh orange juice)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- In a very large skillet heat 2 Tbsp. water over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes. Cover; cook 12 minutes.
- Uncover skillet; add sausage, bell pepper and onion. Cook over medium-high heat until sausage is brown and sweet potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- Stir in spinach and cumin. Squeeze the orange over spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- While spinach is wilting into the hash, add oil to another skillet over medium heat. Crack desired number of eggs into skillet and sprinkle with crushed red pepper and salt. Cover and cook until desired doneness. Serve over hash.
That’s it. I hope you enjoy it.
Now, once you’ve made this recipe, let me know what you thought about it. Even better, why not let me know your favorite recipe. Send photos and maybe they’ll show up on Fulshear.com or in Fulshear Magazine.
Send your recipe to: email@example.com