Serves: 8 Cups
- 1 lb small red potatoes, each cut into 8 pieces (about 3 cups)
- 4 medium carrots, sliced (2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium stalk celery, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 cans (15 oz each) navy or cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 lb fully cooked kielbasa sausage, cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix all ingredients except sausage and parsley.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.
- Stir in sausage and parsley. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 30 minutes longer or until sausage is hot.
- If the red potatoes are very small, cut them in half to prevent overcooking. Feel free to use diced cooked ham in place of the sausage.